المدير العام والتنفيذي للمنتدي
عدد المساهمات : 333
نقاط : 836
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2010
العمر : 42
|موضوع: اهم تعريفات المنهج 2ث الجمعة 28 ديسمبر 2012 - 13:33|| |
1. Uniform : Something you wear to work and it helps to identify you .
2. Grandchildren: The children of the son or the daughter.
3. A delegation: It is sent by a company to speak for it at a meeting.
4. Air conditioning: It is used to make fresh air and coal in a hot building.
5. Surgeon : performs / does / carries out operations.
6. Civil engineer: designs roads, bridges, dams and the infrastructure of the state.
7. Architect: designs houses or small buildings.
8. receptionist: receives important people at the company.
9. News reporter: reports people's speech, news and headlines for newspapers
10. Programmer :writes computer programmes .
11. Professor : gives lectures and does researches at the university.
13. Mechanic : repairs machines and equipment .
14. A lawyer speaks for people in the court .
15. Currency the money of a country (group of countries )like dollar, pound, ..etc
16. Bank notes money, which is made of paper.
17. Coins money, which is made of metal like gold or silver .
18. Cash carrying money in your pocket and using it for paying for something.
19. Credit getting goods before paying.
20. Credit card plastic money, which is used for buying things and paying later.
21. Debit card plastic money when you use it ,money leaves your bank immediately.
22. Surf the net: looking for something on the internet .
23. A bank account an arrangement that allows you to keep money in a bank .
24. User – friendly easy to use , good treatment.
25. Traditional: an old or way , out of date .
26. Cheque: a paper, which is an instruction to the bank to pay money to someone.
27. Accounts keeping money in a bank or the money, you have in a bank .
28. A bargain Something that is a good price .
29. Online : to be connected to the internet .
30. A survey a report about people's opinions of something .
31. Broadband a fast connection with the internet .
32. Catalogue a large book contains pictures of a product.
33. Barter exchanging goods is an old way of buying things.
34. Adult fully grown person.
35. A team people who play or work together in the same place.
36. individual one person who plays or work alone or on his own.
37. pack wild animals that hunt together such as lions or wolves.
38. Group several people , animals or things are all together in the same place.
39. cooperate to work with someone else in order to achieve what you both want.
40. Attach to fasten or join one thing to another.
41. Bring up to look after children until they are adults.
42. Situation the condition of the things that are happening and existing.
43. String: a thin rope made of several twisted threads , used for tying things.
44. Tolerance: allowing others to do what they want without criticizing, punishment
45. Optimistic expecting good news , good things or good events
46. Pessimistic: expecting bad news, bad things or bad events
47. Navy the ships or submarines that are used for fighting a war on the sea
48. Shelter: a place to keep you dry and safe.
49. Split to divide ( into)
50. Violent wanting to hurt people
51. Cruel to be unkind and hurt people or animals
52. Literature novels, stories , poems , poetry……etc.
53. Shocked the feeling you have when something bad happened.
54. Capture to catch someone or something to keep them .
55. Sea level the average height of the sea.
56. above in or to a higher position than something else .
57. summit the top of a mountain or something else .
58. challenge Something difficult or new that needs effort or skill.
59. conquer get or win control over a problem or a feeling or defeat an enemy.
60. lifelong continuing through your whole life.
61. mountaineers People who climb mountains. * slightly : a little
62. toddler a child who has just started walking .
63. professional a person who does something for money .
64. chain A group of shops, hotels, etc. that are owned by the same person or company *It is a type of jewellery *You use it to connect things.
65. chief: highest in rank.
66. representative: someone who is chosen to do things and speak for someone else.
67. yield: the amount of money or the quantity of something
68. Fruit grapes, peaches, oranges, melons, dates, pomegranates, mangoes, ,
69. Vegetables: green beans, garlic, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, pepper....etc
70. afford: to have enough money to pay for something.
71. corporation: a large business organization.
72. distribute: to supply goods to shops and companies in a particular area .
73. economy: the way that money, business and product are organized in a country
74. employ: to pay someone to work for you .
75. Global: affecting or including the whole world.
76. goods: things that are produced in order to be sold.
77. Technology equipment, methods, etc. that are used in science or industry.
78. wages: all the amount of money that someone is paid daily or every week
79. act : perform in a play or a film .
80. army part of a country's military force that fights on land.
81. canoeing activity or sport using a long narrow boat on rivers or seas.
82. collection a set of similar things that are kept together.
83. continuously without stopping.
84. except not including.
85. savings It is the money you don't spend but keep in the bank .
86. valuable It is something that is worth a lot of money.
87. admire: to look at someone or something and think how beautiful they are
88. ball a large formal occasion where people dance.
89. debt money that you owe to someone.
90. identical exactly the same.
91. necklace a piece of jewellery that you wear around your neck.
92. manual working using your hands, especially doing hard physical work.
93. festival a time when people celebrate something or an occasion
94. amateur someone who does something for enjoyment and not as a job.
95. professional: a sport or an activity are played by people who are paid .
96. benefit: if something benefits someone, it helps them .
97. Highlight the most important, interesting, or enjoyable part of something.
98. destroy to damage something very badly, so that it cannot be repaired.
99. career: the period of time in you life that you spend working.
100. take place : to happen.
101. take part in: to do something together with other people .
102. exercise: Physical activity that you do in order to stay strong and healthy.
103. bronze medal the prize that you get for coming third in a race or competition.
104. boxing: a game in which two men fight by hitting each other.
105. judo: a sport which you try to throw your opponent onto the ground.
106. fertile producing plenty of good crops.